Build a remote controlled robot powered by a Raspberry Pi computer and the Python programming language.
- Anatomy of a Robot: Examine and understand the component parts.
- Working with the Raspberry Pi: Building a Pi-based system and familiarisation with the Raspbian Operating System.
- Design and Construction: Design and build the robot considering the mechanical parameters.
- Electronics: Learn what components to use, where to get them and how to add them to your robot.
- Coding: Use the Python programming language to code various robotic behaviours.
- Remote Control: Use various approaches to remotely control the robot.
- Tuning: Tweaking, testing and optimisation of the robot
- Competition: See how your robot performs by competing against other students
30 Nov 2019 to 01 Dec 2019
(2 days, Weekend 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
at University of West London, EalingExternal Link