Gain hands-on experience in using computers to make predictions and decisions with the Python programming language.
- Approaches in AI: We will take a brief look at various approaches for AI programming, including search strategies, machine learning and neural networks.
- Strategy Games: Evaluating moves and making decisions in Noughts and Crosses and Connect4 using the Python programming language.
- The Machine Learning Process: Understanding the process for organising and executing a typical machine learning task. Implementing this process manually using pen and paper and then in code with Python.
- Machine Learning Techniques: Applying classification and regression in Python to make predictions with data.
- Data Visualisation: Presenting your findings using data visualisations.